Medivation, Astellas prostate cancer drug meets trial goals
Oct 22 (Reuters) - Medivation Inc and its Japanese partner Astellas Pharma Inc said a late-stage trial of their experimental prostate cancer drug met the main goal of improving patients' survival.
An independent safety committee monitoring the trial recommended the trial be stopped and patients be treated with the experimental drug enzalutamide, the companies said in a joint statement.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |