Medivation, Astellas prostate cancer drug meets trial goals
Oct 22 (Reuters) - Medivation Inc and its Japanese partner Astellas Pharma Inc said a late-stage trial of their experimental prostate cancer drug met the main goal of improving patients' survival.
An independent safety committee monitoring the trial recommended the trial be stopped and patients be treated with the experimental drug enzalutamide, the companies said in a joint statement.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics