Polish TPSA says received 3 offers in web arm sale
WARSAW Oct 22 (Reuters) - Poland's No.1 telecoms group TPSA received three offers in the tender for its web arm and Poland's No.2 Internet portal Wp.pl, TPSA's chief financial officer said on Tuesday.
"We received three binding offers for Wp.pl," Jacques de Galzain said. "We expect to sign the deal this year. We mentioned the first quarter of 2014 as far as the deal's finalisation is concerned."
The market values the web arm of the French Orange's unit at around 300 million zlotys ($98.3 million). ($1 = 3.0513 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Pawel Bernat; Writing by Adrian Krajewsi)
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist