State Street's third-quarter operating profit rises 14 percent
Oct 22 (Reuters) - State Street Corp said on Tuesday that third-quarter operating profit rose 14 percent as the custody bank saw double-digit gains from servicing client assets and managing money.
The Boston-based company's operating profit was $537 million, or $1.19 a share, compared with $473 million, or 99 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets