State Street's third-quarter operating profit rises 14 percent
Oct 22 (Reuters) - State Street Corp said on Tuesday that third-quarter operating profit rose 14 percent as the custody bank saw double-digit gains from servicing client assets and managing money.
The Boston-based company's operating profit was $537 million, or $1.19 a share, compared with $473 million, or 99 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning