Dallas Fed to issue September trimmed mean PCE on November 8
(Reuters) - The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas on Tuesday said its Trimmed Mean personal consumption expenditure Inflation Rate for September would be released on November 8.
The report is normally released on the same day that the Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis issues U.S. Personal Income and Outlays.
A partial government shutdown resulted in a delay of the Commerce data from its original release date of October 31.
(Reporting by Melissa Bland; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port