Brazil launches $1.5 bln in 2025 bond at 180 bps over Treasuries-source
SAO PAULO Oct 23 (Reuters) - Brazil launched $1.5 billion worth of dollar-denominated bonds due in 2025 on Wednesday, paying investors 180 basis points over comparable U.S. Treasury notes, a source with direct knowledge of the transaction said.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |