Brazil launches $1.5 bln in 2025 bond at 180 bps over Treasuries-source
SAO PAULO Oct 23 (Reuters) - Brazil launched $1.5 billion worth of dollar-denominated bonds due in 2025 on Wednesday, paying investors 180 basis points over comparable U.S. Treasury notes, a source with direct knowledge of the transaction said.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video