Former ARM CEO Warren East to join BT's board
LONDON Oct 23 (Reuters) - BT said former ARM Chief Executive Warren East would join its board next year, giving the telecoms company the benefit of his experience in growing the chip designer into a world leading mobile technology company.
East, who stepped down from ARM after 12 years at the helm in the summer, will join BT's board as a non-executive director on 1 Feb, 2014, BT said on Wednesday.
BT Chairman Michael Rake said: "(East) brings with him in-depth experience of the technology industry which will be a real asset to the board."
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park