Italy's Generali denies reports of interest in RSA
MILAN Oct 23 (Reuters) - Italian insurer Generali denied a report in the British press on Wednesday that it could be interested in RSA Insurance.
"Generali denies rumours of an approach for RSA Insurance," a spokesman said.
RSA shares were rising 2.6 percent in London amid talk that European insurance giants such as Generali and Zurich were casting their eye over the firm, which could lead to a near 7 billion pounds ($11.35 billion) approach.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video