BRIEF-Icahn says thinks Herbalife still 'very undervalued'-Bloomberg tv interview
NEW YORK Oct 23 (Reuters) - Icahn Says Thinks Herbalife Still 'Very Undervalued' Icahn Says Apple should do a $150 bln tender offer Icahn Says Apple needs a board that goes in and does a 'huge buyback'
* Bloomberg tv interview Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs