Brazil launches USD1.5bn 12-year bond at T+180bp
Oct 23 (IFR) - Brazil on Wednesday launched a US$1.5 billion 12-year bond at Treasuries plus 180 basis points (bp).
The sovereign, rated Baa2/BBB/BBB, has also opened a tender offer on eight of its outstanding global bonds for a combined US$12.59 billion.
Sources familiar with the deal said earlier that cash books on the new trade had surpassed US$6 billion.
Bradesco BBI, Deutsche Bank and HSBC are the bookrunners on the SEC-registered transaction.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit