Brazil launches USD1.5bn 12-year bond at T+180bp
Oct 23 (IFR) - Brazil on Wednesday launched a US$1.5 billion 12-year bond at Treasuries plus 180 basis points (bp).
The sovereign, rated Baa2/BBB/BBB, has also opened a tender offer on eight of its outstanding global bonds for a combined US$12.59 billion.
Sources familiar with the deal said earlier that cash books on the new trade had surpassed US$6 billion.
Bradesco BBI, Deutsche Bank and HSBC are the bookrunners on the SEC-registered transaction.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat