INDONESIA PRESS-Four foreign tyre producers to build factories in Indonesia - Investor Daily
Four foreign tyre producers, Cheng Shin Rubber Industry Co Ltd. , JK tyre, Apollo Tyres and Shandong Group, plan to build factories in Indonesia and have made a combined investment of about $1.28 billion, said Aziz Pane, chairman of Indonesia's tyre manufacturers association (APBI).
Pane said that domestic car sales in 2013 are expected to reach 1.2 million units, up 9 percent from last year, while motorcycle sales are seen to reach 7.5 million units.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,291.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |