Goldman Sachs to sell 16 mln shares in Sports Direct Intl
LONDON Oct 23 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs International said on Wednesday it would sell up to 16 million shares in Sports Direct International acquired from the retailer's founder and deputy chairman Mike Ashley.
The bank said it would sell the shares to institutional investors, with bookbuilding starting immediately.
Ashley is the largest shareholder in Sports Direct, owning 385.4 million shares or 64.4 percent of the capitalisation, according to Thomson Reuters data which cites a July filing.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Huge blaze out of control in Tripoli battle as Libya slides into chaos |