Goldman Sachs to sell 16 million shares in Sports Direct International
LONDON (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs International said on Wednesday it would sell up to 16 million shares in Sports Direct International (SPD.L) acquired from the retailer's founder and deputy chairman Mike Ashley.
The bank said it would sell the shares to institutional investors, with bookbuilding starting immediately.
Ashley is the largest shareholder in Sports Direct, owning 385.4 million shares or 64.4 percent of the capitalization, according to Thomson Reuters data which cites a July filing.
(Reporting by Paul Sandle, Editing by Belinda Goldsmith)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- At least four servicemen killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl
- Israel presses on with Gaza offensive, Palestinians fire rockets |