Fortinet's revenue rises 14 percent
(Reuters) - Network security software maker Fortinet Inc's (FTNT.O) quarterly revenue rose 14 percent, helped by higher demand for its software and support services.
Fortinet shares were up 8 percent in after-hours trading.
The company's net income fell to $11 million, or 7 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $17.2 million, or 10 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 14 percent to $154.7 million.
(Reporting By Aditya Kondalamahanty in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source