Chemical maker W.R. Grace's profit falls due to lower prices
(Reuters) - U.S. chemical maker W.R. Grace & Co (GRA.N) reported an 8 percent decline in quarterly profit due to lower prices of its catalysts used by refiners to process crude oil.
The company's net income fell to $69.4 million, or 89 cents per share in the third quarter, from $75.5 million, or 99 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell less than 1 percent $771.3 million.
(Reporting by Garima Goel in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |