Chemical maker W.R. Grace's profit falls due to lower prices
(Reuters) - U.S. chemical maker W.R. Grace & Co (GRA.N) reported an 8 percent decline in quarterly profit due to lower prices of its catalysts used by refiners to process crude oil.
The company's net income fell to $69.4 million, or 89 cents per share in the third quarter, from $75.5 million, or 99 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell less than 1 percent $771.3 million.
(Reporting by Garima Goel in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |