Chemical maker W.R. Grace's profit falls due to lower prices
Oct 23 (Reuters) - U.S. chemical maker W.R. Grace & Co reported an 8 percent decline in quarterly profit due to lower prices of its catalysts used by refiners to process crude oil.
The company's net income fell to $69.4 million, or 89 cents per share in the third quarter, from $75.5 million, or 99 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell less than 1 percent $771.3 million.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- Asian stocks subdued on Ukraine caution in holiday-thinned trade