Chemical maker W.R. Grace's profit falls due to lower prices
Oct 23 (Reuters) - U.S. chemical maker W.R. Grace & Co reported an 8 percent decline in quarterly profit due to lower prices of its catalysts used by refiners to process crude oil.
The company's net income fell to $69.4 million, or 89 cents per share in the third quarter, from $75.5 million, or 99 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell less than 1 percent $771.3 million.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat