Amazon Q3 sales top Wall Street expectations
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Amazon.com Inc reported another quarterly net loss, but better-than-expected sales on Thursday as the company expands aggressively into overseas markets.
The world's largest retailer posted revenue of $17.1 billion in the third quarter, up from $13.8 billion a year earlier. Analysts had expected it to post sales of $16.8 billion on average.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'