Brazil's Anima prices IPO at 18.50/share, within range
SAO PAULO Oct 24 (Reuters) - Brazilian education company GAEC Educação SA and a shareholder sold the company's initial public offering of stock within the suggested price range, according to information filed with securities regulator CVM on Thursday.
Shares of GAEC, which operates under the Anima Educação brand, were sold at 18.50 reais apiece. The suggested price before the sale was between 16.50 reais and 22 reais per share.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea