Miner Cliffs Natural profit rises on cost cutting
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Cliffs Natural Resources Inc reported an increase in third quarter profit on Thursday as the iron ore miner reduced costs.
Net income attributable to common shareholders rose to $104.3 million, or 66 cents a share, from $85.1 million, or 59 cents, a year earlier. Revenue rose slightly to $1.55 billion from $1.54 billion.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls