Daimler CFO says 70 pct of 2013 cost cuts at Mercedes achieved
FRANKFURT Oct 24 (Reuters) - Daimler has already achieved 70 percent of its planned 2013 cost cuts at its Mercedes-Benz luxury cars division through the end of the third-quarter, finance chief Bodo Uebber said on Thursday.
Uebber told a conference call with reporters that Daimler Trucks, the group's commercial vehicles business, achieved only 60 percent by comparison. (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner; Editing by Victoria Bryan)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source