Merkel tells Obama: spying on friends is unacceptable
BRUSSELS Oct 24 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Thursday she had made it clear to U.S. President Barack Obama that spying on allies is not acceptable.
Click on the following link for comments by Merkel and other EU leaders in Brussels reacting to U.S. spying allegations:
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit