Merkel tells Obama: spying on friends is unacceptable
BRUSSELS Oct 24 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Thursday she had made it clear to U.S. President Barack Obama that spying on allies is not acceptable.
Click on the following link for comments by Merkel and other EU leaders in Brussels reacting to U.S. spying allegations:
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |