Freddie Mac skips issuing notes in Oct. 24 issuance window
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, on Thursday said it will not issue reference notes in its Oct. 24 issuance window.
In its 2013 note calendar, Freddie Mac said all dates are windows of optional issuance and on each announcement date it will provide the maturity date and dealer syndicate, and that it may forgo any scheduled monthly issuance.
The next announcement date for a reference note sale is Nov. 19.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight