Mexico's Coke Femsa reports lower third-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY Oct 24 (Reuters) - Latin America's biggest Coke bottler, Coca-Cola Femsa, on Thursday said its third-quarter profit fell 17 percent.
The company reported a profit of 2.954 billion pesos ($225 million) for the July-September period, from 3.543 billion pesos in the same period a year earlier.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |