Mexico's Coke Femsa reports lower third-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY Oct 24 (Reuters) - Latin America's biggest Coke bottler, Coca-Cola Femsa, on Thursday said its third-quarter profit fell 17 percent.
The company reported a profit of 2.954 billion pesos ($225 million) for the July-September period, from 3.543 billion pesos in the same period a year earlier.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation