Mexican airport operator GAP reports lower 3rd-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY Oct 24 (Reuters) - Mexican airport operator Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico on Thursday said its third-quarter profit fell 0.9 percent, hurt by a higher tax burden.
The company said third-quarter profit slipped to 465.1 million pesos ($35.4 million), from 469.3 million pesos a year earlier.
Quarterly revenue rose 4.6 percent to 1.32 billion pesos, compared to the same period last year.
The company said the number of passengers rose 11.5 percent over the quarter.
GAP shares closed down 0.3 percent at 69.26 pesos before the company reported its results.
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |