Mexican airport operator GAP reports lower 3rd-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY Oct 24 (Reuters) - Mexican airport operator Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico on Thursday said its third-quarter profit fell 0.9 percent, hurt by a higher tax burden.
The company said third-quarter profit slipped to 465.1 million pesos ($35.4 million), from 469.3 million pesos a year earlier.
Quarterly revenue rose 4.6 percent to 1.32 billion pesos, compared to the same period last year.
The company said the number of passengers rose 11.5 percent over the quarter.
GAP shares closed down 0.3 percent at 69.26 pesos before the company reported its results.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport