New York's MTA to sell $500 mln rev bonds week of Oct. 28
Oct 24 (Reuters) - New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority is planning to sell $500 million of transportation revenue bonds during the week of Oct. 28, a market source said on Thursday.
Goldman Sachs is the lead manager on the sale.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image