Netgear forecasts revenue below estimates
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Netgear Inc forecast fourth-quarter revenue below analysts' estimates, sending its shares down 7 percent in extended trading.
The company forecast revenue of $340-$355 million. Analysts on average were expecting $368.7 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Netgear's third-quarter profit fell 39 percent to $14.5 million, or 37 cents per share, from a year earlier.
Revenue rose 14.8 percent to $361.9 million.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |