Netgear forecasts revenue below estimates
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Netgear Inc forecast fourth-quarter revenue below analysts' estimates, sending its shares down 7 percent in extended trading.
The company forecast revenue of $340-$355 million. Analysts on average were expecting $368.7 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Netgear's third-quarter profit fell 39 percent to $14.5 million, or 37 cents per share, from a year earlier.
Revenue rose 14.8 percent to $361.9 million.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |