Netgear forecasts revenue below estimates
Oct 24 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Netgear Inc forecast fourth-quarter revenue below analysts' estimates, sending its shares down 7 percent in extended trading.
The company forecast revenue of $340-$355 million. Analysts on average were expecting $368.7 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Netgear's third-quarter profit fell 39 percent to $14.5 million, or 37 cents per share, from a year earlier.
Revenue rose 14.8 percent to $361.9 million.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |