Potash Corp sees Canpotex-China contract in early 2014
Oct 24 (Reuters) - A supply contract between Canpotex Ltd, which is owned by three North American potash producers including Potash Corp of Saskatchewan, and China's Sinofert Holdings Ltd, is likely to be signed in early 2014, Potash Corp Chief Executive Bill Doyle said on Thursday.
Doyle said he expects Canpotex to make sales to China during the current fourth quarter on a spot basis.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |