Potash Corp sees Canpotex-China contract in early 2014
Oct 24 (Reuters) - A supply contract between Canpotex Ltd, which is owned by three North American potash producers including Potash Corp of Saskatchewan, and China's Sinofert Holdings Ltd, is likely to be signed in early 2014, Potash Corp Chief Executive Bill Doyle said on Thursday.
Doyle said he expects Canpotex to make sales to China during the current fourth quarter on a spot basis.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes