Potash Corp sees Canpotex-China contract in early 2014
Oct 24 (Reuters) - A supply contract between Canpotex Ltd, which is owned by three North American potash producers including Potash Corp of Saskatchewan, and China's Sinofert Holdings Ltd, is likely to be signed in early 2014, Potash Corp Chief Executive Bill Doyle said on Thursday.
Doyle said he expects Canpotex to make sales to China during the current fourth quarter on a spot basis.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Cuba drops veto at WTO meet, enabling global trade deal: sources