Unilever reports sales rise in line with guidance
LONDON Oct 24 (Reuters) - Consumer goods company Unilever on Thursday reported a 3.2 percent rise in third-quarter sales, in line with guidance it gave last month.
The company said it expects sales growth to improve in the current fourth quarter.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |