Unilever reports sales rise in line with guidance
LONDON Oct 24 (Reuters) - Consumer goods company Unilever on Thursday reported a 3.2 percent rise in third-quarter sales, in line with guidance it gave last month.
The company said it expects sales growth to improve in the current fourth quarter.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls