Unilever reports sales rise in line with guidance
LONDON Oct 24 (Reuters) - Consumer goods company Unilever on Thursday reported a 3.2 percent rise in third-quarter sales, in line with guidance it gave last month.
The company said it expects sales growth to improve in the current fourth quarter.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound