Unilever reports sales rise in line with guidance
LONDON Oct 24 (Reuters) - Consumer goods company Unilever on Thursday reported a 3.2 percent rise in third-quarter sales, in line with guidance it gave last month.
The company said it expects sales growth to improve in the current fourth quarter.
- Germany's Merkel says wants to find 'path to peace' over Ukraine crisis |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist