Merkel tells Obama: spying on friends is unacceptable
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Thursday she had made it clear to U.S. President Barack Obama that spying on allies is not acceptable.
(Reporting by Brussels newsroom)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia