Korean Air says to buy Boeing planes worth $3.77 billion
SEOUL (Reuters) - Korean Air Lines Co Ltd (003490.KS) said on Thursday it would buy 3.98 trillion won ($3.77 billion) worth of aircraft from Boeing Co (BA.N).
The South Korean flag carrier said in a regulatory filing that the purchase would include five Boeing 747-8i planes, six 777-300ER planes and one 787 Dreamliner. The 12 aircraft will be purchased by end-2018.
($1 = 1055.9500 Korean won)
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Miral Fahmy)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel