BASF CEO says has no plans to spin off units
FRANKFURT Oct 25 (Reuters) - BASF's Chief Executive Kurt Bock said on Friday that, unlike its U.S. rival DuPont, the German chemicals group had no plans to split off any business units.
DuPont said on Thursday it would spin off its titanium dioxide unit into a separately traded public company within 18 months, yielding to pressure from Wall Street.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales