BASF CEO says has no plans to spin off units
FRANKFURT Oct 25 (Reuters) - BASF's Chief Executive Kurt Bock said on Friday that, unlike its U.S. rival DuPont, the German chemicals group had no plans to split off any business units.
DuPont said on Thursday it would spin off its titanium dioxide unit into a separately traded public company within 18 months, yielding to pressure from Wall Street.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source