BBVA says had fully loaded Basel III ratio of 8.4 pct at end-Sept
MADRID Oct 25 (Reuters) - Spain's second-biggest bank BBVA on Friday said it had a fully loaded Basel III capital ratio of 8.4 percent at the end of September.
The bank, which posted a nine-month net profit of 3.1 billion euros, nearly double what it made in the same period a year ago, also said it had a leverage ratio of 4.8 percent under the same Basel III criteria. (Reporting by Julien Toyer, Editing by Sarah White)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea