BBVA says had fully loaded Basel III ratio of 8.4 pct at end-Sept
MADRID Oct 25 (Reuters) - Spain's second-biggest bank BBVA on Friday said it had a fully loaded Basel III capital ratio of 8.4 percent at the end of September.
The bank, which posted a nine-month net profit of 3.1 billion euros, nearly double what it made in the same period a year ago, also said it had a leverage ratio of 4.8 percent under the same Basel III criteria. (Reporting by Julien Toyer, Editing by Sarah White)
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks