BBVA says had fully loaded Basel III ratio of 8.4 pct at end-Sept
MADRID Oct 25 (Reuters) - Spain's second-biggest bank BBVA on Friday said it had a fully loaded Basel III capital ratio of 8.4 percent at the end of September.
The bank, which posted a nine-month net profit of 3.1 billion euros, nearly double what it made in the same period a year ago, also said it had a leverage ratio of 4.8 percent under the same Basel III criteria. (Reporting by Julien Toyer, Editing by Sarah White)
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs