Boeing, Lockheed to team up on new US bomber program -sources
WASHINGTON Oct 25 (Reuters) - Boeing Co and Lockheed Martin Corp will team up to bid on the Pentagon's new long-range bomber program, sources familiar with the company's plans said on Friday.
Boeing would be the prime contractor on the program, with Lockheed the key subcontractor, said the sources, who were not authorized to speak publicly.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data