Colombia's central bank interest rate decision unanimous
BOGOTA Oct 25 (Reuters) - Colombia's central bank chief Jose Dario Uribe said on Friday the bank's board was unanimous in its decision to hold the benchmark interest rate at 3.25 percent for the sixth straight month. (Reporting by Helen Murphy; Writing by Peter Murphy)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote