MOVES- Barclays, UBS, Fulton Financial Corp, ICICI Bank
Oct 25 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
The London-based bank appointed Geoff Parry as the UK head of global corporates, trade finance. He joins Barclays from National Australia Bank Ltd, where he was the head of trade finance for Southeast Asia.
The Switzerland-based financial services firm appointed Sufyan Abdul Jabbar as head of corporate client solutions for Malaysia, effective Jan. 2. Most recently, Jabbar was a director at Kuala Lumpur-based investment holding company CIMB Group Holdings Bhd.
ICICI BANK LTD
The India-based bank promoted Deputy Chief Financial Officer Rakesh Jha to chief financial officer, replacing N.S. Kannan, who will continue as an executive director.
FULTON FINANCIAL CORP
Patrick S. Barrett will join the company as senior executive vice president, effective Nov. 4. Barrett joins Fulton Financial from SunTrust Banks Inc.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit