Malaysia's DRB-Hicom, Konsortium suspended pending announcement
KUALA LUMPUR Oct 25 (Reuters) - Shares of Malaysia's auto-to-property conglomerate DRB-Hicom Bhd and container haulage firm Konsortium Logistik Bhd have been suspended pending a corporate announcement, according to local stock exchange filings.
DRB-Hicom, mainly owned by Malaysia tycoon Syed Mokhtar Al-Bukhary, closed 0.41 percent higher to 2.46 ringgit per share on Thursday, while Konsortium ended 2.03 percent higher at 1.51 ringgit.
DRB has dropped 9.89 percent year to date, while Konsortium rose 33.63 percent as compared to the benchmark stock index's 7.41 percent rise.
Konsortium is 61.6 percent owned by Bendahara 1 Malaysia Sdn Bhd, which in turn is an unit of Ekuiti Capital Sdn Bhd. (Reporting By Yantoultra Ngui; Editing by Niluksi Koswanage)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine