Nikkei futures index down 1.6 pct following quake
NEW YORK Oct 25 (Reuters) - A Nikkei futures index was last trading down 1.6 percent on Friday following news that a large earthquake had struck in the ocean east of Japan.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |