America Movil shares sink after Q3 profit falls sharply
MEXICO CITY Oct 25 (Reuters) - Shares in America Movil , Latin America's biggest phone company, fell more than 4 percent at the Friday open, a day after posting a sharp fall in third quarter profit.
America Movil reported on Thursday its quarterly profit fell by almost half, missing analysts' expectations, as customers made fewer phone calls and the company's financing costs soared.
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |