Mexico's Femsa reports lower third-quarter profit
MEXICO CITY Oct 25 (Reuters) - Mexican bottler and retailer Femsa on Friday reported a 5 percent lower third-quarter profit.
The company said quarterly profit slipped to 4.478 billion pesos ($340 million) from 4.725 billion pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats