Mexico's ICA posts 31.3 pct fall in third-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY Oct 25 (Reuters) - Mexican construction company ICA on Friday reported a 31.3 percent drop in third-quarter profit.
ICA reported a profit of 240.7 million pesos ($18.3 million), compared to a profit of 350.5 million pesos in the year-earlier period.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin