Mexican supermarket chain Soriana reports higher 3rd-qtr profit
MEXICO CITY Oct 25 (Reuters) - Mexican retailer Soriana on Friday reported a slightly higher third-quarter profit.
The supermarket chain said profit in the July-September period rose 1.3 percent to 799 million pesos ($60.7 million) compared to 789 million pesos in the same period a year earlier.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel