Belaruskali signs 3-yr potash supply memo with China's Sinofert
MINSK Oct 25 (Reuters) - The trading arm of Belarusian state potash producer Belaruskali has signed a three-year memorandum on potash supplies with China's Sinofert Holdings Ltd , it said in a statement on Friday.
Belarusian Potash Company (BPC) declined to disclose the volumes of future supplies. "It will be a significant amount every year," BPC representative Irina Savchenko told Reuters.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai