Rockwell Collins posts higher quarterly profit
Oct 25 (Reuters) - Aviation electronics supplier Rockwell Collins Inc on Friday reported a higher quarterly profit, helped by share repurchases and higher commercial system sales.
Net income came to $175 million, or $1.28 a share, in the fourth quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with $152 million, or $1.06 a share, a year earlier.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |