Rockwell Collins posts higher quarterly profit
Oct 25 (Reuters) - Aviation electronics supplier Rockwell Collins Inc on Friday reported a higher quarterly profit, helped by share repurchases and higher commercial system sales.
Net income came to $175 million, or $1.28 a share, in the fourth quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with $152 million, or $1.06 a share, a year earlier.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |