SINGAPORE PRESS-Singapore central business district 8th most expensive globally-BT
The extended central business district comprising Raffles Place and Marina Bay is the eighth most expensive office area in the world, according to a Jones Lang LaSalle study.
The premium office space rent is S$11 per sq ft (psf) per month, or $103 psf per year.
Singapore was inched out by other Asian locations such as Hong Kong's Central which commanded rents of HK$105 psf per month ($162 psf per year) and Beijing's Finance Street where corporates paid rents of 750 yuan per square metre per month ($137 psf per year).
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Saeed Azhar; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking